JOIN TEAM G!
Genus is a decidedly small landscape architecture + planning studio based in Des Moines, Iowa. Our work is diverse in scale and project type; with current efforts focused on large scale urban planning + green infrastructure development, multigenerational + healthcare campus design, public art and city parks.
Current openings include 1-5 years experience and 5+ years experience. We are looking for highly motivated candidates that have proven design ability and technical aptitude.
Genus offers a competitive benefits package including: insurance [ health, dental, vision, life ], retirement plan with company match, generous paid vacation, family friendly culture and a profit sharing program. Salary based upon qualifications and experience.
- Resourceful, organized + self-motivated.
- Ability to self-edit work and collaborate within small and large group settings.
- Firm handle on Midwest plants
- Strong conceptual thinking with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability and interest in site grading and horizontal control plans.
- Capacity to work across multiple representation platforms; including hand graphics, Bluebeam, Civil 3D, Autocad, Adobe suite, Lumion and SketchUp.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well with others + interested in growing with our studio!
BSLA, BLA or MLA from an accredited program.
Please email PDF of cover letter, resume with 3 references, and graphic portfolio [ 10 MB file max ] to INFO@GENUS-LA.COM. No phone calls please.
All inquires are confidential.
Job Type: Full-time