JOIN TEAM G!
Genus is a decidedly small landscape architecture + planning studio based in Des Moines, Iowa. Our work is diverse in scale and project type; with current efforts focused on large scale urban planning + green infrastructure development, multigenerational + healthcare campus design, public art and parks.
Seeking candidates for all experience levels from entry through senior level. We are looking for highly motivated candidates that have proven design ability and technical aptitude.
Genus offers a competitive benefits package including: insurance [ health, dental, vision, life ], retirement plan with company match, generous paid vacation, family friendly culture and a profit sharing program. Salary based upon qualifications and experience.
- Resourceful, organized + self-motivated.
- Ability to self-edit work and collaborate within small and large group settings.
- Firm handle on Midwest plants
- Strong conceptual thinking with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability and interest in site grading and horizontal control plans.
- Capacity to work across multiple representation platforms; including hand graphics, Bluebeam, Civil 3D, Autocad, Adobe suite, Lumion and SketchUp.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well with others + interested in growing with our studio!
BSLA, BLA or MLA from an accredited program.
Please email PDF of cover letter, resume with 3 references, and graphic portfolio [ 10 MB file max ] to INFO@GENUS-LA.COM. No phone calls please.
All inquires are confidential.
Job Type: Full-time